Nov 15 2009
|more articles from|
KCIC to list shares on Kuwait Stock Exchange on 24 November
Based in Kuwait, KCIC invests in domestic demand driven sectors in Asia, namely energy, real estate, agriculture, infrastructure, and financial services.
KCIC was established in 2005 with a capital of USD 278 million, half of which were raised by a private placement while the other half was raised by 23 founding shareholders, such as, the Kuwait Investment Authority - the Sovereign Wealth Fund of Kuwait, National Investment Company - one of the leading investment banks in the Middle East, and Al Ghanim Industries - one of the largest conglomerates in the Middle East.
Reporters may contact:
© Copyright Zawya. All Rights Reserved.
More in Financial Services
- Boston poised to begin condom giveaway in high schools
- Beetles, housefly larvae open new frontier in animal feed sector
- N.Korean leader Kim used luxury yacht to tour coast -website
- NASA wants backyard astronomers to help track asteroids
- CORRECTED-Kimberly-Clark moves to ease Venezuelan toilet paper shortage
- There's More