Jun 04 2012
|more articles from|
Kingdom's real estate transactions hit JD2bn
Amman - The volume of real estate transactions in the Kingdom has reached JD1.98 billion during the first five months of 2012, compared with the same period of the last two years, according to official figures.
The Department of Land and Survey statistics showed that the volume of transactions reached JD2.6 billion and JD1.88 billion in 2011 and 2010 respectively, when a governmental decision to exempt apartments from registration fees was in place.
The market value of non-Jordanians transactions has increased by 7 per cent to reach JD188 million in the first five months, compared to JD176 million in the same period of 2011, the department added.
© Copyright Zawya. All Rights Reserved.
More in Jordan
- Japan announces USD120 million soft loan to Jordan
- Jordan Film Fund announces grants to 19 cinematic projects
- Enefit Jordan authorised to proceed with Jordan's oil shale fired power plant
- Jodan: Lower House endorses 2013 state budget bill
- Projected power plant to provide private hospitals with electricity at reduced prices
- UPDATE 1-Boston poised to begin condom giveaway in high schools
- Boston poised to begin condom giveaway in high schools
- Beetles, housefly larvae open new frontier in animal feed sector
- N.Korean leader Kim used luxury yacht to tour coast -website
- NASA wants backyard astronomers to help track asteroids
- There's More