Jun 04 2012
|more articles from|
Kingdom's real estate transactions hit JD2bn
Amman - The volume of real estate transactions in the Kingdom has reached JD1.98 billion during the first five months of 2012, compared with the same period of the last two years, according to official figures.
The Department of Land and Survey statistics showed that the volume of transactions reached JD2.6 billion and JD1.88 billion in 2011 and 2010 respectively, when a governmental decision to exempt apartments from registration fees was in place.
The market value of non-Jordanians transactions has increased by 7 per cent to reach JD188 million in the first five months, compared to JD176 million in the same period of 2011, the department added.
© Copyright Zawya. All Rights Reserved.
More in Jordan
- Queen Elizabeth went nuts over nibbles, court told
- UPDATE 3-South Africa admits mistake over "schizophrenic" Mandela signer
- UPDATE 1-Mandela signer hits back: I'm sign language champion
- Mandela mimer hits back: I'm sign language champion
- Competitive hunting of wolves, coyotes in Idaho sparks outcry
- There's More