Jul 07 2010
|more articles from|
Jamal Khashoggi to head Prince Alwaleed's news channel
The prince confirmed that the channel will be independent from Rotana Holding and will focus on development in the Kingdom and Arab world on the political, economic and social fronts.
The channel will run 24 hours with reporters from the Arab world broadcasting from different bureaus to cover news from the region and the world. It will also highlight the talents of young people in various fields.
The exclusive and modern news channel will be one of the largest locally and regionally. It will have a specialist team to cater to different viewing needs.
© Arab News 2010
© Copyright Zawya. All Rights Reserved.
More in Media
- UPDATE 1-Korean women scrap meeting Japanese mayor over brothel remarks
- REFILE-Elderly Korean women cancel meet with Osaka mayor over war brothel remarks
- Korean "grannies" cancel meet with Osaka mayor over war brothel remarks
- Solar plane completes second leg of cross-country flight in Texas
- College student snares record long Burmese python near Miami
- There's More