Feb 04 2012
|more articles from|
Israeli warning to strike Iran will greatly affect Iraq - MP
MP Ali al-Shalah told Aswat al-Iraq that "any threat directed against Iran or the region will greatly affect Iraq, but we do not crises in the region".
The US newspaper Washington Post quoted Israeli sources saying that "hitting Iran should not be delayed". Shalah excluded such an attack against Iran, adding "we spoke with world leaders to confer with Israeli and attempt prevent them making such a step that will impact the region, and Iraq in particular".
© Aswat Aliraq 2012
© Copyright Zawya. All Rights Reserved.
People Who Read This Also Read
- UPDATE 1-Boston poised to begin condom giveaway in high schools
- Boston poised to begin condom giveaway in high schools
- Beetles, housefly larvae open new frontier in animal feed sector
- N.Korean leader Kim used luxury yacht to tour coast -website
- NASA wants backyard astronomers to help track asteroids
- There's More