Oct 17 2012
|more articles from|
Islamic Microfinance is a Good Alternative for the Alleviation of Poverty from the World: Zubair Mughal
A seminar relevant to the world's Poverty day has been arranged in Lahore - Pakistan to discuss the global issues of poverty and its solutions. The seminar was organized by AlHuda Centre of Islamic Banking and Economics in which huge number of people participated from Microfinance, Islamic Microfinance and Banking sector. Different topics like issues related to poverty, current situation of poverty, socio-economic issues due to poverty and the strategies for the solution of all these issues were discussed. The facts and figures presented in the seminar made the point clear that poverty in the world is increasing day by day which shows that the conventional microfinance has been failed for the development of proper strategy for addressing the issues & solutions of poverty. In this regard, there is a need to design an alternative strategy for alleviation of poverty for the provision of several facilities like Socio-economic harmony, health facilities, education and basic rights etc. by dipping the poverty so that psychological trends, deprivation, unemployment, terrorism and other problems could be resolved which are either directly or indirectly related to Poverty.
© Copyright Zawya. All Rights Reserved.
People Who Read This Also Read
- REFILE-UPDATE 1-South Korea ferry fugitive hid behind cabin wall, bags of cash at hand
- UPDATE 1-South Korea ferry fugitive hid behind cabin wall, bags of cash at hand
- South Korea ferry fugitive hid in cabin wall, suitcases of cash at hand
- UPDATE 1-Drought-stricken California agencies seek 'water cops'
- RPT-L.A. gently weeps as George Harrison tree is felled by beetles
- There's More