May 22 2012
|more articles from|
Iraq's April oil exports over 75 million barrels
Motasem Jihad said the total export of Iraqi oil to foreign markets during the past month was 75.3 million barrels.
Daily average exports of oil during April reached 2.5 million barrels, said Jihad.
© Copyright Zawya. All Rights Reserved.
More in Oil & Gas
- What's in a name? U.S. starts using Myanmar as well as Burma
- Marijuana waste helps turn pot-eating pigs into tasty pork roast
- Man climbs onto dome of St Peter's to protest Italian politics
- Prague metro plans to launch love train for singles
- Powerball jackpot grows to a record $600 million
- There's More