Jan 10 2010
|more articles from|
Iraqi firm wins $5m oil contract
"The furnace would be set up for mobile units with a capacity of 10,000 barrels per day (bpd)," read the release as received by Aswat al-Iraq news agency.
"Technicians of Ibn Majid have finalized the furnace structure works while the State Company for Thermals Industry will embark on the furnace coating works," it added, noting this project's costs are up to 2.6 billion Iraqi dinars ($2.2 million).
© Copyright Zawya. All Rights Reserved.
- UPDATE 1-Korean women scrap meeting Japanese mayor over brothel remarks
- REFILE-Elderly Korean women cancel meet with Osaka mayor over war brothel remarks
- Korean "grannies" cancel meet with Osaka mayor over war brothel remarks
- Solar plane completes second leg of cross-country flight in Texas
- College student snares record long Burmese python near Miami
- There's More