May 31 2013
|more articles from|
Iraq to contract with Danish company to establish piers in Iraqi ports
Baghdad (AIN) -The General Company of Iraqi Ports within the Ministry of Transportation held a second meeting with the delegation of the Danish company ABM Terminal on Thursday.The Ministry of Transportation reported in statement received by AIN on Thursday ''The Director General of the General Company of Iraqi Ports, Omran Radhi, met the representatives of the Danish company and they discussed the details of the contract that stipulates runnig the joint pier (20) in addition to establish two new piers on the opposite side of Um Qasr northern port.''
© All Iraq News 2013
© Copyright Zawya. All Rights Reserved.
People Who Read This Also Read
- California congressman woos Sriracha pepper sauce factory after odour complaints heat up
- Church deacon, fugitive in 1981 killing, arrested in Texas
- Ohio man must pay $489,000 for fake distress report -court
- Washington state euthanizes 300 birds after cockfighting farm raided
- UPDATE 1-Retired nurse sues for $275,000 in Oregon pet duck attack
- There's More