May 31 2013
|more articles from|
Iraq to contract with Danish company to establish piers in Iraqi ports
Baghdad (AIN) -The General Company of Iraqi Ports within the Ministry of Transportation held a second meeting with the delegation of the Danish company ABM Terminal on Thursday.The Ministry of Transportation reported in statement received by AIN on Thursday ''The Director General of the General Company of Iraqi Ports, Omran Radhi, met the representatives of the Danish company and they discussed the details of the contract that stipulates runnig the joint pier (20) in addition to establish two new piers on the opposite side of Um Qasr northern port.''
© All Iraq News 2013
© Copyright Zawya. All Rights Reserved.
People Who Read This Also Read
- NY jury to decide: bizarre sex fantasy or real murder-kidnap plot?
- UPDATE 1-Florida mayor seeking 20th term at age 93 faces run-off election
- UPDATE 1-U.S. president sweats over sweaters during NY shopping stop
- U.S. lawmakers wheel into action, take on EU cheese name plan
- 93-year-old Florida mayor seeks re-election for 20th term in office
- There's More