May 31 2013
|more articles from|
Iraq to contract with Danish company to establish piers in Iraqi ports
Baghdad (AIN) -The General Company of Iraqi Ports within the Ministry of Transportation held a second meeting with the delegation of the Danish company ABM Terminal on Thursday.The Ministry of Transportation reported in statement received by AIN on Thursday ''The Director General of the General Company of Iraqi Ports, Omran Radhi, met the representatives of the Danish company and they discussed the details of the contract that stipulates runnig the joint pier (20) in addition to establish two new piers on the opposite side of Um Qasr northern port.''
© All Iraq News 2013
© Copyright Zawya. All Rights Reserved.
People Who Read This Also Read
- N.J. woman who tried to place hit on romance rival gets 10 years
- 'Stay classy, Boston' - college briefly renamed for Ron Burgundy
- RPT-Record-breaking gas ship launched, bigger one planned
- U.S. vice president urges Chinese to challenge their leaders
- Olympics-A Tokyo district's uphill quest for the perfect bobsleigh
- There's More