Jan 13 2014
|more articles from|
Iran will call on OPEC to reduce production in case of price fall: Minister
Referring to Iran as one of the co-founders of the Organization of Petroleum Exporting Countries, Zanganeh said the country can propose reduction of oil production as a way to deal with any possible instability in oil market.
The OPEC member countries have already predicted that the Organization would face no serious challenge in 2014, added the minister.
© Copyright Zawya. All Rights Reserved.
People Who Read This Also Read
More in Iran
- Iran regards peaceful nuclear program a "national asset"- official
- 40 Iranian special economic zones inactive
- Iran development budget to rise by 20% in new calendar year- official
- Iranian draft budget for next fiscal year based on oil price of USD70/barrel- minister
- Iran parliament ends standoff with Rouhani, approves higher ed minister