Jan 13 2014
|more articles from|
Iran will call on OPEC to reduce production in case of price fall: Minister
Referring to Iran as one of the co-founders of the Organization of Petroleum Exporting Countries, Zanganeh said the country can propose reduction of oil production as a way to deal with any possible instability in oil market.
The OPEC member countries have already predicted that the Organization would face no serious challenge in 2014, added the minister.
© Copyright Zawya. All Rights Reserved.
People Who Read This Also Read
More in Iran
- No breakthrough in talks between Iran and nuclear watchdog
- Iran's Minister of Roads announces plan for renovation of air fleet
- Central Bank takes delivery of 13 tons of Iran's gold reserves
- Iran's oil ministry to submit new international contract draft 'soon' -Shana
- Chinese investor to launch vehicle manufacturing university in Iran