Jan 13 2014
|more articles from|
Iran will call on OPEC to reduce production in case of price fall: Minister
Referring to Iran as one of the co-founders of the Organization of Petroleum Exporting Countries, Zanganeh said the country can propose reduction of oil production as a way to deal with any possible instability in oil market.
The OPEC member countries have already predicted that the Organization would face no serious challenge in 2014, added the minister.
© Copyright Zawya. All Rights Reserved.
People Who Read This Also Read
More in Iran
- Beijing clears debt to Tehran by financing Iranian projects
- Iran's ex-OPEC governor calls for action against falling prices
- Iran nuclear diplomat gets key post as head of foreign oil deals
- Managing Director: South Pars annual income for Iran USD56bn
- Iran mines, mining industry suitable for Arab investment