Jan 13 2014
|more articles from|
Iran will call on OPEC to reduce production in case of price fall: Minister
Referring to Iran as one of the co-founders of the Organization of Petroleum Exporting Countries, Zanganeh said the country can propose reduction of oil production as a way to deal with any possible instability in oil market.
The OPEC member countries have already predicted that the Organization would face no serious challenge in 2014, added the minister.
© Copyright Zawya. All Rights Reserved.
People Who Read This Also Read
More in Iran
- Iranian ships moving away from Yemen -U.S. official
- Electricity exports from Iran not economically justified, experts say
- Ex-dividend Emaar dampens Dubai, FGB pulls down Abu Dhabi
- Supply of Russian S-300 systems to Iran will not happen soon- TASS
- Saudi says Yemen strikes show Arab resolve to act alone