Jan 13 2014
|more articles from|
Iran will call on OPEC to reduce production in case of price fall: Minister
Referring to Iran as one of the co-founders of the Organization of Petroleum Exporting Countries, Zanganeh said the country can propose reduction of oil production as a way to deal with any possible instability in oil market.
The OPEC member countries have already predicted that the Organization would face no serious challenge in 2014, added the minister.
© Copyright Zawya. All Rights Reserved.
People Who Read This Also Read
More in Iran
- Iran offers "compromises" in nuclear talks, West unmoved
- Iran, P5+1 to hold expert level talks in Vienna next week
- Iran president denounces bill to empower Islamic vigilantes
- Iran summons Pakistan's ambassador over recent border incidents
- Iran ready to cooperate with leading countries in saline water desalination