Feb 25 2013
|more articles from|
Iran calls for expansion of ties with Italy
"Tehran does not see any limits to boost the friendly relations between the two countries," Ahmadinejad said.
Giansanti submitted his credentials to Ahmadinejad and called for bolstering ties in economic and industrial areas with Tehran.
Ahmadinejad meets Sri Lankan, Sudanese envoys
During the visit, the two sides put emphasis on the necessity of increasing ties.
On Sunday, Ahmadinejad also met with Sudanese president's special envoy and called for full implementation of all agreements signed between the two countries.
The Sudanese envoy conveyed the message of his country's president to Ahmadinejad and called for increasing cooperation in energy and agricultural fields.
© Tehran Times 2013
© Copyright Zawya. All Rights Reserved.
People Who Read This Also Read
More in Iran
- Obama signs law to bar Iran diplomat from serving in U.N. post
- Iran says it watered down, converted over 200 kg of enriched uranium
- Tehran plans to generate 100mw of power with refuse
- Iran slams U.S. justice verdict on Manhattan skyscraper
- Iran trades 1,912 MWh of electricity with neighboring countries