Sep 15 2010
|more articles from|
Industry Ministry produces fertilizers, Agriculture Ministry does not buy them
"Our factories produced 4,350 tons of fertilizers in July 2010," the Industry Ministry said in a statement on Wednesday as received by Aswat al-Iraq news agency.
It explained that the Agriculture Ministry did not purchase the fertilizers.
© Copyright Zawya. All Rights Reserved.
More in Iraq
- MoT offers tender to equip sugar for ration card
- Turkish government to sign agreements for oil and gas with Kurdistan
- Middle East struggling to provide work for youth, says IMF report
- Nujaifi in Erbil to discuss political and security situation with Kurdish leaders
- Mena power projects threatened by poor funding
- UPDATE 1-Korean women scrap meeting Japanese mayor over brothel remarks
- REFILE-Elderly Korean women cancel meet with Osaka mayor over war brothel remarks
- Korean "grannies" cancel meet with Osaka mayor over war brothel remarks
- Solar plane completes second leg of cross-country flight in Texas
- College student snares record long Burmese python near Miami
- There's More