May 03 2012
|more articles from|
Hatta Hospital sets up training centre for cardiovascular courses
Training courses are accredited by American Heart Association
The training courses are all accredited by the American Heart Association.
Dr. Khalil Qayed, Director of Medical Education in Dubai Health Authority said the aim of such continuing medical education programs is to further raise the quality of care and equip all medical staff to deal with emergency situations as well as provide training for community members, governmental institutions and companies in the vicinity who are interested in basic and advanced life support courses.
The modern two-storey health facility occupies an area of 10,430 square metres near the new Sha'biah in Hatta. Having a population of 40,000 citizens in its vicinity, the Hospital has visiting patients from nearby towns like Al Huwaylat, Al Minayei, Masfout,Al Muzaireh, Al Madam, Al Shuwaib and some parts of the Sultanate of Oman.
© Press Release 2012
© Copyright Zawya. All Rights Reserved.
People Who Read This Also Read
- College student snares record long Burmese python near Miami
- What's in a name? U.S. starts using Myanmar as well as Burma
- Marijuana waste helps turn pot-eating pigs into tasty pork roast
- Man climbs onto dome of St Peter's to protest Italian politics
- Prague metro plans to launch love train for singles
- There's More