Jul 19 2012
|more articles from|
Halyk Finance announces results of placement of debut issue of Islamic Bonds Sukuk-Murabaha of Development Bank of Kazakhstan
JSC "Halyk Finance" announces results of issue of Islamic bonds "Sukuk" al-Murabaha" of JSC "Development Bank of Kazakhstan (DBK)" (hereinafter - the Issuer), issued in accordance with the legislation of Malaysia.
On July 18, 2012 JSC "Development Bank of Kazakhstan" successfully entered the market with an issue of Islamic bonds "Sukuk" al-Murabaha" (hereinafter -"Sukuk Bonds"). Sukuk Bonds were issued in accordance with the legislation of Malaysia and were offered for purchase to Kazakhstan's investors on the organized market of the Republic of Kazakhstan simultaneously with the beginning of offering of Sukuk Bonds in Malaysia.
Below are the final parameters of the Bonds' issue.
Issuer: JSC "Development Bank of Kazakhstan"
Expected ratings: BBB+ (S&P), AA2 (RAM)
Amount of issue at face value: 240,000,000 Malaysian ringgits
Settlement date: August 3, 2012
Offering price: 100%
Margin rate: 5.50%
Yield to maturity at offering: 5.50%
Denomination: 1,000 Malaysian ringgits
Joint Lead Managers: JSC "Halyk Finance", AmInvestment Bank and Kuwait Finance House
Bonds' status: Senior, unsecured
Governing law: Malaysian legislation
Listing: Kazakhstan Stock Exchange
© Copyright Zawya. All Rights Reserved.
- UPDATE 1-Korean women scrap meeting Japanese mayor over brothel remarks
- REFILE-Elderly Korean women cancel meet with Osaka mayor over war brothel remarks
- Korean "grannies" cancel meet with Osaka mayor over war brothel remarks
- Solar plane completes second leg of cross-country flight in Texas
- College student snares record long Burmese python near Miami
- There's More