Dec 10 2012
|more articles from|
HMC's Qatari staff get their leadership skills sharpened
The Level 7 Diploma in Strategic Management and Leadership training programme is developed for senior managers who are responsible for translating organisational strategy into effective performance.
Participants include mid-level managers from HMC 's rehabilitation, pharmacy, radiology, social services, laboratory and admitting departments.
"What is important about this course is that it is not merely academic but is taking real-life hospital performance management situations and getting the students to actually look at how they would improve these situations," Stanberry said.
© The Peninsula 2012
© Copyright Zawya. All Rights Reserved.
- Mandela mimer hits back: I'm sign language champion
- Competitive hunting of wolves, coyotes in Idaho sparks outcry
- Google execs' planes saved millions in costs due to error- NASA
- CORRECTED-Two infant skeletons found in dead Ohio woman's home
- RPT-Gruesome gift that keeps on giving: $200 to sponsor museum skulls
- There's More