Dec 10 2012
|more articles from|
HMC's Qatari staff get their leadership skills sharpened
The Level 7 Diploma in Strategic Management and Leadership training programme is developed for senior managers who are responsible for translating organisational strategy into effective performance.
Participants include mid-level managers from HMC 's rehabilitation, pharmacy, radiology, social services, laboratory and admitting departments.
"What is important about this course is that it is not merely academic but is taking real-life hospital performance management situations and getting the students to actually look at how they would improve these situations," Stanberry said.
© The Peninsula 2012
© Copyright Zawya. All Rights Reserved.
- College student snares record long Burmese python near Miami
- What's in a name? U.S. starts using Myanmar as well as Burma
- Marijuana waste helps turn pot-eating pigs into tasty pork roast
- Man climbs onto dome of St Peter's to protest Italian politics
- Prague metro plans to launch love train for singles
- There's More