Apr 16 2012
|more articles from|
Gulf Bank Sponsors the Second Gulf Small and Medium Enterprises Forum
Bank first in Kuwait to provide tailored SME services
Kuwait - April 16, 2012: Gulf Bank today announced its Silver sponsorship of the Second Small and Medium Enterprises (SME) Forum, which will be held under the Patronage of H.H. the Amir, Sheikh Sabah Al Ahmad Al Jaber Al Sabah. The event will take place at the Chamber of Commerce & Industry in Kuwait City on 24-25th April 2012.
Fawzy Al-Thunayan, General Manager, Board Affairs at Gulf Bank said: "We are proud to sponsor this regional SME Forum. It is a great opportunity to showcase our tailored SME services as well as share ideas and help encourage young businesses to grow. Our sponsorship of this event is part of the Bank's initiative to support Kuwait and its business community and to encourage the emergence of leaders of the next generation."
The SME Forum is the first and largest of its kind across the Gulf region and is expected to be attended by a great number of local small and medium enterprises (SME's) and Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) companies.
© Copyright Zawya. All Rights Reserved.
- Solar plane completes second leg of cross-country flight in Texas
- College student snares record long Burmese python near Miami
- What's in a name? U.S. starts using Myanmar as well as Burma
- Marijuana waste helps turn pot-eating pigs into tasty pork roast
- Man climbs onto dome of St Peter's to protest Italian politics
- There's More