Jan 18 2013
|more articles from|
Groundbreaking mattress technology to be launched at Arab Health
The new technology, from UK-based Surfacecare, uses a microclimate control system to help with the care of patients at risk of developing pressure sores and ulcers - increasing patient comfort whilst reducing risk.
Surfacecare, a division of GNG Group, will head to the United Arab Emirates to launch its new technology with the aim of meeting healthcare companies and distributors of pressure care products, as well as manufacturers of healthcare and medical beds.
Surfacecare plans to explore new opportunities within the regions of the Middle East as well as meet healthcare contacts from Europe and the Far East.
"This commitment to expertly engineered healthcare products has meant we continue to develop new and exciting technologies, such as our new microclimate technology, which we are looking forward to launching at this year's Arab Health."
Arab Health 2013 runs from the 28th to the 31st of January in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. Surfacecare will be exhibiting in Hall 7 at Stand 7B26.
© Press Release 2013
© Copyright Zawya. All Rights Reserved.
People Who Read This Also Read
- UPDATE 1-Korean women scrap meeting Japanese mayor over brothel remarks
- REFILE-Elderly Korean women cancel meet with Osaka mayor over war brothel remarks
- Korean "grannies" cancel meet with Osaka mayor over war brothel remarks
- Solar plane completes second leg of cross-country flight in Texas
- College student snares record long Burmese python near Miami
- There's More