May 22 2012
|more articles from|
Gov't serious about rationalising energy consumption -- Batayneh
JPRC CEO Abdul Karim Alaween said the refinery has implemented several energy rationalisation projects which saved 36,000 tonnes of fuel annually.
© Copyright Zawya. All Rights Reserved.
People Who Read This Also Read
- Solar plane completes second leg of cross-country flight in Texas
- College student snares record long Burmese python near Miami
- What's in a name? U.S. starts using Myanmar as well as Burma
- Marijuana waste helps turn pot-eating pigs into tasty pork roast
- Man climbs onto dome of St Peter's to protest Italian politics
- There's More