May 22 2012
|more articles from|
Gov't serious about rationalising energy consumption -- Batayneh
JPRC CEO Abdul Karim Alaween said the refinery has implemented several energy rationalisation projects which saved 36,000 tonnes of fuel annually.
© Copyright Zawya. All Rights Reserved.
People Who Read This Also Read
- UPDATE 1-Korean women scrap meeting Japanese mayor over brothel remarks
- REFILE-Elderly Korean women cancel meet with Osaka mayor over war brothel remarks
- Korean "grannies" cancel meet with Osaka mayor over war brothel remarks
- Solar plane completes second leg of cross-country flight in Texas
- College student snares record long Burmese python near Miami
- There's More