Jun 20 2012
|more articles from|
Global tender in July for Algeria's east-west highway
The highway, estimated to cost USD 11 billion and work on which began in 2009, runs 1,216km from the Moroccan border to the Tunisian border, connecting Algeria's major coastal cities. The project is 98% complete and will have 76 rest stops.
"We expect to complete the entire highway in September 2013," Mohiuddin said.
© Copyright Zawya. All Rights Reserved.
People Who Read This Also Read
- N.Korean leader Kim used luxury yacht to tour coast -website
- NASA wants backyard astronomers to help track asteroids
- CORRECTED-Kimberly-Clark moves to ease Venezuelan toilet paper shortage
- CORRECTED-U.S. patent case climaxes with win for Canadian vibrator maker
- UPDATE 1-"Drunk" claims upset Ukraine parliament budget hearing
- There's More