Feb 01 2010
|more articles from|
German SieMatic Eyes Iran, Lebanon
SieMatic, a Germany-based luxury kitchen cabinet manufacturer, plans measures to boost its business in the Persian Gulf and explore new markets in the Middle East, a top executive of the company said.
The Middle East contributes up to 10 percent of the total revenue of the company and efforts are being made to increase the share by targeting other countries in the Middle East, especially in Persian Gulf region, Ulrich W. Siekmann, chief executive officer of SieMatic Moebelwerke, said.
To develop business in the UAE, the company plans to focus more on Abu Dhabi market, in addition to target project and retail business in the country. Better Life, an enterprise of Easa Saleh Al-Gurg Group , is the sole distributor of SieMatic kitchens in the country.
"We have a SieMatic shop in Mall of Emirates in Dubai and a display center in Al-Wahda Mall. The company is also planning another display center in Mirdif City Centre," Ajai Dayal, general manager of Easa Saleh Al-Gurg Group for Retail and Marketing, said.
© Copyright Zawya. All Rights Reserved.
More in Manufacturing
- Marijuana waste helps turn pot-eating pigs into tasty pork roast
- Man climbs onto dome of St Peter's to protest Italian politics
- Prague metro plans to launch love train for singles
- Powerball jackpot grows to a record $600 million
- RPT-FEATURE-Change looms for Ethiopia's ancient salt trade
- There's More