Jan 21 2011
|more articles from|
SIB profit rises 2.4%?in 2010
Friday, Jan 21, 2011
It proposed a cash dividend of seven per cent of the paid-up capital, totalling Dh169.8 million. The total balance sheet footing reached Dh16.7 billion, up by Dh692 million or 4.3 per cent, mainly due to increases in customer deposits by Dh518 million, or 5.3 per cent, to Dh10.4 billion.
© Copyright Zawya. All Rights Reserved.
More in Islamic Finance
- REFILE-Elderly Korean women cancel meet with Osaka mayor over war brothel remarks
- Korean "grannies" cancel meet with Osaka mayor over war brothel remarks
- Solar plane completes second leg of cross-country flight in Texas
- College student snares record long Burmese python near Miami
- What's in a name? U.S. starts using Myanmar as well as Burma
- There's More