Jul 17 2007
|more articles from|
L&T wins contracts worth $178m in Gulf
17 July 2007
Larsen & Toubro 's Modular Fabrication Facility (MFF) secured an order from Technip through international competitive bidding for the manufacture and supply of ten pre-assembled process modules for handling and processing of gas.
The Indian group also won an order for a naphtha hydrotreater and reformer unit valued at $51.6 million from Enoc in Dubai. This project is scheduled to be completed within 16 months.
The time frame for completion of this project is 29 months.
L&T has also been successful in winning a $44.8 million contract from the Oil Tanking Company in Oman.
All these contracts were won against stiff international competition and competitive price bidding.
, a $5 billion technology, engineering and construction company with global operations, is one of the largest and most respected companies in India's private sector.
By Staff Reporter
© Gulf News 2007. All rights reserved.
© Copyright Zawya. All Rights Reserved.
- College student snares record long Burmese python near Miami
- What's in a name? U.S. starts using Myanmar as well as Burma
- Marijuana waste helps turn pot-eating pigs into tasty pork roast
- Man climbs onto dome of St Peter's to protest Italian politics
- Prague metro plans to launch love train for singles
- There's More