Mar 15 2007
|more articles from|
Tabloid XPRESS is out today
Thursday, Mar 15, 2007
Dubai: A new tabloid newspaper from Al Nisr Media, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Al Nisr Publishing , hits the streets today.
XPRESS will come out once a week and will be distributed free throughout the UAE, Al Nisr Media announced in a statement. The 72-page newspaper will cover local, international and sports news as well as entertainment and leisure. Al Nisr Media promised XPRESS would be a "community paper" that would raise issues of concern to readers.
"We have staff who are focused on getting involved in community activities. Those communities include communities of race, but also communities of interest such as anyone who drives or anyone who has to go to hospital. XPRESS is not afraid to have fun, and will enjoy the same story- telling that is at the heart of any good newspaper," the statement said.
"XPRESS will transform the way that stories are told in the UAE, by using a dramatic and reader-focused style and layout that makes it easy and quick for readers to find what they have to. It uses colour, graphics and illustrations to deliver key facts to readers quickly and easily," the statement added.
© Gulf News 2007. All rights reserved.
© Copyright Zawya. All Rights Reserved.
- Beetles, housefly larvae open new frontier in animal feed sector
- N.Korean leader Kim used luxury yacht to tour coast -website
- NASA wants backyard astronomers to help track asteroids
- CORRECTED-Kimberly-Clark moves to ease Venezuelan toilet paper shortage
- CORRECTED-U.S. patent case climaxes with win for Canadian vibrator maker
- There's More