Jan 23 2013
|more articles from|
Fog causes delay to Emirates flights departing from Dubai
DUBAI: "The fog in Dubai caused significant delays to some flights departing from Dubai on Wednesday but there have not been any cancellations," an Emirates Airline spokesperson said in a statement."Flights EK846 from Doha and EK136 from Venice were diverted to Muscat due to the weather conditions," the spokesperson added. Emirates apologised for any inconvenience caused by these delays, and emphasised that the safety of its passengers and crew is of the highest priority and will not be compromised.
© Copyright Zawya. All Rights Reserved.
People Who Read This Also Read
More in Travel & Tourism
- Cyclone threatens to disrupt search for missing Malaysian plane
- Sharjah International reports 8% jump in passenger traffic
- Nakheel issues tender for Boardwalk on Palm
- Abu Dhabi International Airport posts 15.1% increase in passenger traffic
- JW Marriott Marquis expects to double its revenue this year