Feb 12 2013
|more articles from|
Fitch asserts SEC outlook 'Stable'
SEC 's ratings are aligned with the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia ('AA-'/Stable), based on strong legal, operational, and strategic links, in accordance with Fitch's Parent and Subsidiary Rating Linkage methodology.
SEC will spend approximately SR150 billion through 2015 on various segments of the electricity infrastructure in the Kingdom.
© Copyright Zawya. All Rights Reserved.
- College student snares record long Burmese python near Miami
- What's in a name? U.S. starts using Myanmar as well as Burma
- Marijuana waste helps turn pot-eating pigs into tasty pork roast
- Man climbs onto dome of St Peter's to protest Italian politics
- Prague metro plans to launch love train for singles
- There's More