Feb 12 2013
|more articles from|
Fitch asserts SEC outlook 'Stable'
SEC 's ratings are aligned with the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia ('AA-'/Stable), based on strong legal, operational, and strategic links, in accordance with Fitch's Parent and Subsidiary Rating Linkage methodology.
SEC will spend approximately SR150 billion through 2015 on various segments of the electricity infrastructure in the Kingdom.
© Copyright Zawya. All Rights Reserved.
More in Power & Utilities
- Gruesome gift that keeps on giving: $200 to sponsor museum skulls
- UPDATE 2-South Africa hunts for mystery Mandela mimer
- U.S. foundation buys Hopi masks at auction to return to tribe
- UPDATE 1-Fake 'signer' at Mandela memorial outrages deaf
- UPDATE 4-Six people rescued from Nevada cold kept warm by heating stones
- There's More