Nov 19 2012
|more articles from|
Expatriate fees issue hotting up in Saudi Arabia
Saleh Al-Sayyed, a member of the National Committee for Contractors, said there is another plan to file a lawsuit against the ministry at the Court of Grievances if it does not revise the controversial decision.
About 95 percent of some two million workers in the contracting sector are expatriates.
© Copyright Zawya. All Rights Reserved.
People Who Read This Also Read
- Michigan woman dead for six years found only after money runs out
- Two men plead guilty after video shows them harassing Florida manatees
- Pennsylvania lawyer's ad starring smiling thugs draws criticism
- UK's first bitcoin machine opens in east London cafe
- UPDATE 1-Next round's on US; Obama to deliver on beer bet with Canada
- There's More