Nov 19 2012
|more articles from|
Expatriate fees issue hotting up in Saudi Arabia
Saleh Al-Sayyed, a member of the National Committee for Contractors, said there is another plan to file a lawsuit against the ministry at the Court of Grievances if it does not revise the controversial decision.
About 95 percent of some two million workers in the contracting sector are expatriates.
© Copyright Zawya. All Rights Reserved.
People Who Read This Also Read
- UPDATE 1-Korean women scrap meeting Japanese mayor over brothel remarks
- REFILE-Elderly Korean women cancel meet with Osaka mayor over war brothel remarks
- Korean "grannies" cancel meet with Osaka mayor over war brothel remarks
- Solar plane completes second leg of cross-country flight in Texas
- College student snares record long Burmese python near Miami
- There's More