Nov 19 2012
|more articles from|
Expatriate fees issue hotting up in Saudi Arabia
Saleh Al-Sayyed, a member of the National Committee for Contractors, said there is another plan to file a lawsuit against the ministry at the Court of Grievances if it does not revise the controversial decision.
About 95 percent of some two million workers in the contracting sector are expatriates.
© Copyright Zawya. All Rights Reserved.
People Who Read This Also Read
- Japan PM Abe and U.S. President Obama - what's in a name?
- UPDATE 1-California city delays vote on Sriracha sauce factory
- U.S. mother, officials settle suit over airport breast milk
- Two 10-year-olds caught selling grandparents' pot at Colorado school
- Ship that sank in 1888 found near San Francisco's Golden Gate Bridge
- There's More