Jan 29 2013
|more articles from|
Establishment of Islamic states savings fund propose
Tehran - Chairman of Board of Managers of National Development Fund Mohammad Reza Farzin in a meeting with the head of Islamic Development Bank ( IDB ) Monday proposed establishing an Islamic states savings fund.
At the meeting, both sides exchanges views on promoting cooperation between the fund and the bank to issue bonds as well as making investments in Muslim states' markets.
Head of IDB Ahmad Mohammad Ali, for his part, voiced the bank's readiness to cooperate with National Development Fund and described its role in advancing the economic objectives of the bank as crucial.
He also hoped that the grounds for promotion of economic cooperation between the fund and IDB will be prepared through constructive interaction.
© Copyright Zawya. All Rights Reserved.
People Who Read This Also Read
More in Islamic Finance
- UAB announces a net profit of AED328m for the first six months of the year, an increase of 26% over H1 2013
- Oman Arab Bank's Islamic banking arm completes one year
- Returns of 3-month deposit in KWD .80% by end of Q2
- UAE Islamic banking assets crossed USD95bn in 2013
- Value of Saudi Arabia's Islamic banking assets reaches USD285bn