Aug 01 2012
|more articles from|
Emirates says Qantas talks do not include revenue sharing
DUBAI, Aug 1 (Reuters) - Emirates airline's planned alliance with Australia's struggling Qantas Airways
does not include a revenue-sharing agreement, the chairman of the Dubai-based carrier said on Wednesday.
"The objective is to eventually see Qantas fly through Dubai," Sheikh Ahmed bin Saeed al-Maktoum told reporters, saying talks centered on a code-share arrangement, where airlines share some flights.
Last week, Qantas confirmed it was talks with Emirates on a potential alliance.
((firstname.lastname@example.org; +971 4 391 8301; Reuters Messaging: email@example.com))
Keywords: EMIRATES QANTAS/
© Copyright Zawya. All Rights Reserved.
People Who Read This Also Read
- What's in a name? U.S. starts using Myanmar as well as Burma
- Marijuana waste helps turn pot-eating pigs into tasty pork roast
- Man climbs onto dome of St Peter's to protest Italian politics
- Prague metro plans to launch love train for singles
- Powerball jackpot grows to a record $600 million
- There's More