Aug 30 2012
|more articles from|
Egypt money supply rises 8 pct in yr to July
CAIRO, Aug 30 (Reuters) - Egypt's M2 money supply rose 8 percent in the year to the end of July, the central bank said on Thursday.
Money supply was 1,101.9 billion Egyptian pounds ($180.8 billion) at the end of July, up from 1,094.4 billion pounds at the end of June and 1,018.9 billion pounds at the end of July 2011.
Following is a table of the latest Egyptian M2 money supply figures in billions of Egyptian pounds, according to the central bank's website ():
July 2012 June 2012 July 2011
Domestic liquidity (M2) 1,101.9 1,094.4 1,018.9 ($1 = 6.0963 Egyptian pounds)
((email@example.com; +20 2 2578 3290; Reuters Messaging: firstname.lastname@example.org))
Keywords: EGYPT ECONOMY/MONEY
© Copyright Zawya. All Rights Reserved.
People Who Read This Also Read
- UPDATE 1-Korean women scrap meeting Japanese mayor over brothel remarks
- REFILE-Elderly Korean women cancel meet with Osaka mayor over war brothel remarks
- Korean "grannies" cancel meet with Osaka mayor over war brothel remarks
- Solar plane completes second leg of cross-country flight in Texas
- College student snares record long Burmese python near Miami
- There's More