Aug 24 2012
|more articles from|
Education ministry plans to absorb Syrian students' refugees in Iraq
BAGHDAD/ Aswat al-Iraq: Education ministry announced planning to absorb the greatest figures of Syrian students' refuges in the Iraqi schools.
In a statement, copy received by Aswat al-Iraq, Undersecretary Adnan al-Najjar pointed out that the ministry will minimize administrative obstacles to receive the Syrian students.
Ministry of Migrants and Displaced decided to establish three refugee camps, as well as granting the returning Iraqi the amount of four million dinars.
On the other hand, Iraqi foreign ministry announced on 16 August instant that the Syrian refugees' figures in reached to 14.000 since the eruption of violence in Syria, that took place against the regime, as well as the returning of 26.000 Iraqis.
© Copyright Zawya. All Rights Reserved.
People Who Read This Also Read
More in Iraq
- Mobile advertising must catch up in region
- Iraq demands clarification from Turkey over PKK elements' entrance into Iraq
- Sadr freezes function of 2 MPs from his Trend
- Resumption of Kirkuk - Ceyhan oil line supplies after being vandalized
- Fourth generating unit resumes work in Mussayab Electric Station