Feb 21 2012
|more articles from|
ESNAD to take delivery of seven new vessels
Abu Dhabi, Feb 21th, 2012 (WAM) - ESNAD , a subsidiary of Abu Dhabi National Oil Company (ADNOC) Group involved in providing marine services, will take delivery of seven new vessels before the end of this year, according to a senior official.Director General of ISNAD Darwesh Abdullah Al Qubaisi said that the ships, to cost over 64.4M Euro, will make the total number of vessels owned by ISNAD 61 ships. The company had taken delivery of 6 new ships last year. Al Qubaisi said that to meet the growing demand of marine services, ISNAD will also sign contracts with local companies for operating ten more vessels on lease.
© Copyright Zawya. All Rights Reserved.
People Who Read This Also Read
- UPDATE 1-Boston poised to begin condom giveaway in high schools
- Boston poised to begin condom giveaway in high schools
- Beetles, housefly larvae open new frontier in animal feed sector
- N.Korean leader Kim used luxury yacht to tour coast -website
- NASA wants backyard astronomers to help track asteroids
- There's More