Mar 12 2010
|more articles from|
EIPICO's results show healthy growth
Egyptian International Pharmaceutical Industries Co. (EIPICO) recorded a 10.1 percent annual growth in revenues to LE 1,004.5 million for fiscal year 2009.
Net profit after minority interest reached LE 298.3 million, an increase of 16.3 percent compared to the previous year.
© Copyright Zawya. All Rights Reserved.
More in Healthcare
- Beetles, housefly larvae open new frontier in animal feed sector
- N.Korean leader Kim used luxury yacht to tour coast -website
- NASA wants backyard astronomers to help track asteroids
- CORRECTED-Kimberly-Clark moves to ease Venezuelan toilet paper shortage
- CORRECTED-U.S. patent case climaxes with win for Canadian vibrator maker
- There's More