Jun 13 2012
|more articles from|
EIBFS honors ADIB for Supporting Emiratization Initiatives
ADIB's Emiratization ratio reached 48.2%
Abu Dhabi, 13th June 2012: Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank (ADIB), a top-tier Islamic financial services institution and an industry leader in Emiratization initiatives, has been awarded by the Emirates Institute of Banking and Financial Studies (EIBFS), for its continued commitment to Emiratization. ADIB was presented with an official appreciation trophy for supporting all Emiratization initiatives in the UAE.
HH Sheikh Mansour bin Zayed Al Nahyan, Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Presidential Affairs, presented the appreciation trophy to Trad Al Mahmoud, ADIB's CEO, on the sidelines of the graduation ceremony at Emirates Institute of Banking and Financial Studies (EIBFS).
Commenting at the event, Trad Al Mahmoud, CEO of ADIB, said: "I would like to thank HH Sheikh Mansour, and EIBFS for presenting ADIB with this great honor. I also like to congratulate all the graduates on their achievements. Today's graduation is further evidence of the UAE's leadership on supporting youth employment and further developing the UAE's economy."
ADIB is the industry leader in Emiratisation initiatives. It had been recognized for its continued commitment to Emiratization by the Emirates Institute of Banking and Financial Studies (EIBFS) and was presented with their Human Resource Development Award for 2011, and 2009. The Bank also achieved the highest Emiratization rate in the Banking industry for 2011 (48%).
Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank (ADIB) was established on 20th May 1997 as a Public Joint Stock Company following the Emiri Decree No. 9 of 1997. The Bank commenced commercial operations on 11th November 1998, and was formally inaugurated by His Highness Sheikh Abdullah Bin Zayed Al Nahyan, on 18th April 1999.
ADIB's vision is to be a top-tier, global Islamic financial services group and its mission is to provide Islamic financial solutions to the global community.
The Bank carries out all contracts, operations and transactions in accordance with Islamic Shari'a principles.
ADIB's core values, reflected in all its activities are: Simple and Sensible; Transparent; Mutual Benefit; Hospitality and Tolerance; and Shari'a inspired. It brings to its customers banking as it should be.
ADIB - 2011 Awards:
1. ADIB was named the "Best Overall Bank in the UAE in customer service" for 2011 by Ethos Consultancy.
2. ADIB won the" Best Branch Award in the UAE" for 2011 by Ethos Consultancy
3. ADIB was named the "Best Islamic Bank in the UAE" for 2011 by Global Finance Magazine
4. ADIB was named Best Islamic Bank for 2011 by Business Banking and Finance Magazine
5. ADIB won Best Corporate Bank for 2011 by Business Banking and Finance Magazine
6. ADIB was named "The Best Islamic Bank" in the Middle East region for the second year running at the Banker Middle East Industry Awards 2011.
7. ADIB was nominated as "Fastest Growing Bank in the UAE" by the awards jury at the Banker Middle East Industry Awards 2011.
8. ADIB won the Best Islamic Bank in the UAE by EMEA Finance magazine
9. ADIB won the Best Islamic Bank in the UAE by Islamic Finance News Magazine
10. ADIB won Syndicated loan of the year by Islamic Finance News Magazine
© Press Release 2012
© Copyright Zawya. All Rights Reserved.