Sep 30 2012
|more articles from|
Dubai's Drake & Scull Says Unit Gets Iraq Waste Water Treatment Proj
Sunday, Sep 30, 2012
DUBAI (Zawya Dow Jones)--Dubai's Drake & Scull International, or DSI, said its Passavant-Roediger GmbH subsidiary has been selected by the Iraqi Ministry of Municipalities as the turnkey contractor for a waste water treatment plant located in the city of Kerbala.
"The project was awarded by Al Hanan Contracting Company and the contract value of Passavant-Roediger is AED 86 million," DSI said in an emailed statement.
Under the terms of the contract, Passavant-Roediger will design and build the sludge treatment system of the plant based on anaerobic sludge digestion, including energy recovery and generation from biogas.
Write to Tim Falconer at firstname.lastname@example.org
(END) Dow Jones Newswires
© Copyright Zawya. All Rights Reserved.
People Who Read This Also Read
- UPDATE 2-Abu Dhabi bank sues Dubai crown prince's firm
- RfQ for new Raysut power project to be issued shortly
- Jaidah Group is going green with Al Suwaidi paper recycling contract
- NBAD & Boeing sign aircraft financing agreement
- Saudi Agriculture 2012 attracts 24,000 visitors and more than 400 exhibitors from 23 countries