Mar 04 2012
|more articles from|
Dubai Lynx festival receives 2,037 entries from 17 countries
Sunday, Mar 04, 2012
Dubai: The Dubai Lynx International Advertising Festival, the largest festival in the Middle East and North Africa (Mena) region, begins today.
The festival will run until Wednesday and will host various exhibitions, workshops and seminars for the advertising and marketing industry.
Different seminars will look at digital media, how Middle Eastern brands engage with the world and the world of networking.
There are also a number of networking opportunities for industry players sponsored by The Guardian and Big Kahuna films.
By Aya Lowe, Staff Reporter
© Gulf News 2012. All rights reserved.
© Copyright Zawya. All Rights Reserved.
More in Media
- UPDATE 1-Korean women scrap meeting Japanese mayor over brothel remarks
- REFILE-Elderly Korean women cancel meet with Osaka mayor over war brothel remarks
- Korean "grannies" cancel meet with Osaka mayor over war brothel remarks
- Solar plane completes second leg of cross-country flight in Texas
- College student snares record long Burmese python near Miami
- There's More