Mar 28 2012
|more articles from|
Drydocks World takes step closer to conclude restructuring
DUBAI: Drydocks World said it had taken one step nearer to successfully concluding its restructuring by signing a lock-up agreement intended to formally secure its lenders support.This follows Drydocks World’s formal launch of its restructuring proposal at its all lender meeting in Dubai on 8 March 2012, the Group said in an emailed press release. "Having had time to consider the Group’s proposals since 8 March 2012, over the coming days the Group’s syndicated facility lenders will be asked to sign up to the lock-up agreement and hence formally confirm their support for the Group’s proposals," it added. The Group further said it "remains extremely confident it can secure the necessary support of its syndicated lenders by 2 April 2012 to successfully implement its restructuring, according to Khamis Juma Buamim, Chairman, Drydocks World and Maritime World."
© Copyright Zawya. All Rights Reserved.
People Who Read This Also Read
- UPDATE 1-Korean women scrap meeting Japanese mayor over brothel remarks
- REFILE-Elderly Korean women cancel meet with Osaka mayor over war brothel remarks
- Korean "grannies" cancel meet with Osaka mayor over war brothel remarks
- Solar plane completes second leg of cross-country flight in Texas
- College student snares record long Burmese python near Miami
- There's More