Feb 20 2012
|more articles from|
Dress up and win!
Monday, Feb 20, 2012
The tickets for the women’s and men’s finals of the Dubai Duty Free Tennis Championship have already sold out, but there’s one way you can get your hands on a pair — and it’s as easy as getting dressed in the morning.
This Thursday sees the third Ladies’ Day at the WTA Dubai games, and women attending the day’s matches are encouraged to make a day of it and dress up for the occasion.
That’s fun, but it also could be a fashion ace — if you are selected by tabloid!’s team of roving photographers and style judges.
The following Thursday, during the ATP tournament, the same team will be out looking for the most outstanding, outlandish costumes on FANtastic fan day. Organisers are encouraging everyone to go all out to show who they are supporting — and just have fun. Again, the top ten will win prizes, and the best on the day will receive finals tickets. Pictures of all the winners will also be published in tabloid!’s Daily Deuce. Go on — play and win!
© Gulf News 2012. All rights reserved.
© Copyright Zawya. All Rights Reserved.
- College student snares record long Burmese python near Miami
- What's in a name? U.S. starts using Myanmar as well as Burma
- Marijuana waste helps turn pot-eating pigs into tasty pork roast
- Man climbs onto dome of St Peter's to protest Italian politics
- Prague metro plans to launch love train for singles
- There's More