Aug 04 2012
|more articles from|
Draft law committee for Kirkuk elections formed, MP
In a press conference today, attended by Aswat al-Iraq, he added that "Kirkuk is not covered by other provinces' election law, which was approved last week by the Parliament.
He added that the committee was formed with six members, comprising all components in Kirkuk.
© Copyright Zawya. All Rights Reserved.
People Who Read This Also Read
- REFILE-Elderly Korean women cancel meet with Osaka mayor over war brothel remarks
- Korean "grannies" cancel meet with Osaka mayor over war brothel remarks
- Solar plane completes second leg of cross-country flight in Texas
- College student snares record long Burmese python near Miami
- What's in a name? U.S. starts using Myanmar as well as Burma
- There's More