May 21 2012
|more articles from|
Denmark's Phoenix signs contract for production of oil pipelines in Basra
Basra's Investment Authority said in a statement that Phoenix was granted the project license for a 250-acre area in the town of Umm Qasr, south of Iraq.
The investment duration will be 35 years, which is subject to renewal.
© Copyright Zawya. All Rights Reserved.
People Who Read This Also Read
- UAE Official: Labour ministry contract supersedes all other documents
- Shortlist of bidders for USD1.8bn Sohar refinery EPC contract soon
- Iran:New drilling rig in North Azadegan oilfield
- Kurdistan's deputy PM rejects authority to sign oil contracts
- Qatar Petrochem re-examines feasibility of Ras Laffan expansion