Sep 13 2006
|more articles from|
Cosumar envisages move to Jorf Lasfar to counter competition
has recently acquired a 24 ha site in the Jorf Lasfar zone to be used either as a second refinery or, at the worst, as a storage area.
The Chaabi group, while showing its interest for the sector, remains discrete concerning the location of its future refinery. However, there is the possibility of an eventual establishment in the north of the country.
© Copyright Zawya. All Rights Reserved.
- UPDATE 1-Korean women scrap meeting Japanese mayor over brothel remarks
- REFILE-Elderly Korean women cancel meet with Osaka mayor over war brothel remarks
- Korean "grannies" cancel meet with Osaka mayor over war brothel remarks
- Solar plane completes second leg of cross-country flight in Texas
- College student snares record long Burmese python near Miami
- There's More