May 25 2012
|more articles from|
Cavotec to supply aviation fuelling systems for Sohar Airport
MUSCAT -- Global engineering group
has secured a contract with the new Sohar Airport for the supply of a combination of aviation fuelling systems and equipment. Under the terms of the contract,
will deliver fuel hydrant pits and isolation valve pits, as well as truck unloading skids and a fuel flow control valve instrumentation package. The order makes Sohar Airport the first airport in the region to include the complete
portfolio of fuelling components and equipment.
Close co-operation and engineering co-ordination with the main contractor along with Cegelec GmbH, helped ensured the contract win for Cavotec . Furthermore, universal acceptance by oil companies for Cavotec innovations assisted in speeding up the approval process. Deliveries have commenced and the installations are slated for completion by the end of the third quarter of the year.
© Copyright Zawya. All Rights Reserved.
- UPDATE 1-Boston poised to begin condom giveaway in high schools
- Boston poised to begin condom giveaway in high schools
- Beetles, housefly larvae open new frontier in animal feed sector
- N.Korean leader Kim used luxury yacht to tour coast -website
- NASA wants backyard astronomers to help track asteroids
- There's More