May 02 2012
|more articles from|
CBS Sets Purchase Price of USD at 61.68 and 67.75 for Intervention Purposes
According to the bulletin of foreign currency exchange rate issued by the CBS, the purchase price of Euro reached SYP 81.51 while the selling rate reached SYP 82.08
The CBS set the price of foreign currency for intervention purposes as the purchase price of the USD was set at SYP 67.75 and the selling price at 70.50 while the purchase price of Euro reached SYP 89.78 and the selling price hit SYP 93.45.
© Copyright Zawya. All Rights Reserved.
More in Syria
- Boston poised to begin condom giveaway in high schools
- Beetles, housefly larvae open new frontier in animal feed sector
- N.Korean leader Kim used luxury yacht to tour coast -website
- NASA wants backyard astronomers to help track asteroids
- CORRECTED-Kimberly-Clark moves to ease Venezuelan toilet paper shortage
- There's More