Dec 24 2012
|more articles from|
CBO looks into key recommendations
Other recommendations reviewed included the report of the International Monetary Fund and the World Bank on the financial sector assessment programme. The CBO board reviewed the apex bank's financial position as at the end of November 2012 and the performance of the bank's external investments during the review period. The meeting was chaired by Dr Ali bin Mohammed bin Moosa, Deputy Chairman of CBO's Board of Governors.
A number of financial and administrative matters were reviewed at the meeting, including the Economic and Financial report as at September 30, 2012 and a progress report on the activities of the bank's departments during the period under review. The Board of Governors endorsed the CBO's 2013 budget, the apex bank's Pension Fund annual budget for 2013 and the Bank Deposit insurance Scheme annual budget for 2013.
© Oman Daily Observer 2012
© Copyright Zawya. All Rights Reserved.
- UPDATE 1-Korean women scrap meeting Japanese mayor over brothel remarks
- REFILE-Elderly Korean women cancel meet with Osaka mayor over war brothel remarks
- Korean "grannies" cancel meet with Osaka mayor over war brothel remarks
- Solar plane completes second leg of cross-country flight in Texas
- College student snares record long Burmese python near Miami
- There's More