May 21 2012
|more articles from|
CBB Treasury Bills oversubscribed
The bills, carrying a maturity of 91 days, are issued by the CBB, on behalf of the Government of the Kingdom of Bahrain.
The issue date of the bills is 23 May 2012 and the maturity date is 22 August 2012.
The approximate average price for the issue was 99.701% with the lowest accepted price being 99.698%.
© Press Release 2012
© Copyright Zawya. All Rights Reserved.
More in Financial Services
- UPDATE 1-Korean women scrap meeting Japanese mayor over brothel remarks
- REFILE-Elderly Korean women cancel meet with Osaka mayor over war brothel remarks
- Korean "grannies" cancel meet with Osaka mayor over war brothel remarks
- Solar plane completes second leg of cross-country flight in Texas
- College student snares record long Burmese python near Miami
- There's More