Apr 30 2012
|more articles from|
CBB Treasury Bills Oversubscribed
The bills, carrying a maturity of 91 days, are issued by the CBB, on behalf of the Government of the Kingdom of Bahrain.
The issue date of the bills is 2 May 2012 and the maturity date is 1 August 2012.
The weighted average rate of interest is 1.20% compared with 1.19%, for the previous issue on 18 April 2012.
The approximate average price for the issue was 99.699% with the lowest accepted price being 99.698%.
This is issue No.1388 (ISIN BH000383L437) of Government Treasury Bills. With this, the total outstanding value of Government Treasury Bills is BD930 million.
© Copyright Zawya. All Rights Reserved.
- UPDATE 1-Korean women scrap meeting Japanese mayor over brothel remarks
- REFILE-Elderly Korean women cancel meet with Osaka mayor over war brothel remarks
- Korean "grannies" cancel meet with Osaka mayor over war brothel remarks
- Solar plane completes second leg of cross-country flight in Texas
- College student snares record long Burmese python near Miami
- There's More