Aug 14 2012
|more articles from|
CBB Sukuk Al-Ijara Fully Subscribed
The Central Bank of Bahrain (CBB) announces that the monthly issue of the short-term Islamic leasing bonds, Sukuk Al-Ijara, has been fully subscribed by 145%.
Subscriptions worth BD 29 million were received for the BD 20 million issue, which carries a maturity of 182 days.
The expected return on the issue, which begins on 16th August 2012 and matures on 14th February 2013, is 1.36%.
This is issue No.84 (BH0004147H00) of the short-term Sukuk Al-Ijara series.
Central Bank of Bahrain (CBB)
Contact: External Communications Unit
Tel: +973 17547357/17547360
© Press Release 2012
© Copyright Zawya. All Rights Reserved.
- College student snares record long Burmese python near Miami
- What's in a name? U.S. starts using Myanmar as well as Burma
- Marijuana waste helps turn pot-eating pigs into tasty pork roast
- Man climbs onto dome of St Peter's to protest Italian politics
- Prague metro plans to launch love train for singles
- There's More