May 06 2012
|more articles from|
Bursa Malaysia invites feedback on proposed rule amendments to facilitate exchange traded bonds
The introduction of the Exchange Traded Bonds (ETB) initiative is in line with one of Bursa Malaysia's strategic priorities to offer a diverse range of tradable products on the Exchange, and to elevate the bourse to be the leading marketplace in Asia.
ETB, a project under the National Key Economic Areas (NKEA), is aimed at offering greater choices for investors who are seeking investment grade products that yield stable returns with capital protection. Aside from enhancing the diversity of products offered to investors, this initiative is also expected to attract a new segment of investors into the market and provide issuers with greater flexibility in their fund raising exercises.
The consultation paper sets out the proposed amendments to Bursa Malaysia Securities Berhad Main Market Listing Requirements relating to the admission and post listing obligations of an issuer of ETB for public comment.
The consultation paper is available on Bursa Malaysia's website at www.bursamalaysia.com. The deadline for comments to the consultation paper is 18 May 2012.
© Copyright Zawya. All Rights Reserved.
- NASA wants backyard astronomers to help track asteroids
- CORRECTED-Kimberly-Clark moves to ease Venezuelan toilet paper shortage
- CORRECTED-U.S. patent case climaxes with win for Canadian vibrator maker
- UPDATE 1-"Drunk" claims upset Ukraine parliament budget hearing
- Kimberly-Clark moves to ease Venezuelan toilet paper shortage
- There's More