Feb 14 2013
|more articles from|
BlackBerry Z10 sold out in the UAE; fresh stock arrival pending
Thursday, February 14, 2013
BlackBerry Z10 has run out of stock across major stores in the UAE within three days of its official availability in the country.
Several leading stores had between 100 to 200 units available for sale ever since it went on sale in the UAE starting February 10.
"We sold the last available unit yesterday. The demand for the product is massive," said a sales executive at official distributors Axiom.
"The demand is good. Despite issues such as non-availability of Skype or WhatsApp, or difficulties in transferring contacts, we sold quite a number of units. The black coloured models were sold out on Tuesday itself. White ones were available until last evening," said the sales staff.
© Emirates 24|7 2013
© Copyright Zawya. All Rights Reserved.
People Who Read This Also Read
- Two more Salik toll Gates in Dubai from April 15
- Lebanon to launch new telecoms tender in sector revamp
- Lebanese emerge top Arab investors in Dubai property market in 2012
- Abu Dhabi Group, property tycoon to build world's tallest building in Pakistan
- Tender floated for Masirah causeway bridge feasibility study
More in Telecoms & IT
- Free telephone service for Qataris travelling abroad
- 2 million facebook, gmail, Twitter and Yahoo accounts hacked
- Mobile radiation survey to be carried out by TRA
- Etisalat unveils 100 MB monthly data package for prepaid Wasel users
- Target 2020: Your mobile phone is all that you will need to access services