Oct 23 2008
|more articles from|
Bildco's profit rises 154% to Dh81 million
The profit stood at Dh81 million - a 154.11 per cent increase compared to the same period last year. The total revenue of the company rose to Dh1.184 billion compared to last year, an increase of 29.17 per cent.
The company has started building its steel factory in Mussafah and aerated concrete products factory in Dubai. It is planning to invite bidders for the construction of the civil works for the new factories in a few weeks.
© Copyright Zawya. All Rights Reserved.
- College student snares record long Burmese python near Miami
- What's in a name? U.S. starts using Myanmar as well as Burma
- Marijuana waste helps turn pot-eating pigs into tasty pork roast
- Man climbs onto dome of St Peter's to protest Italian politics
- Prague metro plans to launch love train for singles
- There's More