Jan 29 2013
|more articles from|
At least 65 bodies found with hands bound in Syria's Aleppo - group
BEIRUT, Jan 29 (Reuters) - At least 65 people apparently shot in the head were found dead with their hands bound in a neighbourhood of the northern Syrian city of Aleppo on Tuesday, a pro-opposition monitoring group said.
The Britain-based Syrian Observatory for Human Rights said the death toll could rise as high as 80 in what it called a "new massacre". It was not clear who carried out the killings.
(Reporting by Alexander Dziadosz; Editing by Pravin Char)
© Copyright Zawya. All Rights Reserved.
More in Syria
- Beetles, housefly larvae open new frontier in animal feed sector
- N.Korean leader Kim used luxury yacht to tour coast -website
- NASA wants backyard astronomers to help track asteroids
- CORRECTED-Kimberly-Clark moves to ease Venezuelan toilet paper shortage
- CORRECTED-U.S. patent case climaxes with win for Canadian vibrator maker
- There's More