May 24 2012
|more articles from|
Arabic Business News Stories From May 24
Thursday, May 24, 2012
The following is a Zawya Dow Jones selection of stories translated from Arabic newspapers published on May 24.
SAUDI GACA PLANS SUKUK ISSUE TO FUND KING KHALID AIRPORT EXPANSION
BAHRAIN BAPCO TO HIRE PRIME CONTRACTOR FOR PIPELINE PROJ BY YR END
The engineering, procurement, and construction prime contractor for a $400 million pipeline project that will carry Saudi crude oil to Bahrain's only refinery, will be appointed once the engineering designs are completed by end of 2012.
BAHRAIN BAPCO MULLS MARKETING JV TO SELL REFINERY OUTPUT
State-run Bahrain Petroleum Co., or Bapco , is considering setting up a joint venture company with an international marketing firm to sell the output of the country's only refinery after its upgrade.
By Beirut Bureau, Zawya Dow Jones; +961-1-985 757; BeirutZDJ@zawya.com
Copyright (c) 2012 Dow Jones & Co.
(END) Dow Jones Newswires
© Copyright Zawya. All Rights Reserved.
- College student snares record long Burmese python near Miami
- What's in a name? U.S. starts using Myanmar as well as Burma
- Marijuana waste helps turn pot-eating pigs into tasty pork roast
- Man climbs onto dome of St Peter's to protest Italian politics
- Prague metro plans to launch love train for singles
- There's More